Setting up your Kerberos Account to log into CWS Servers
In some cases, you’ll need to enable a service on your campus account so that you can log into computers directly with that account. We use this functionality at CWS. The following steps will enable this service.
- Go to https://computingaccounts.ucdavis.edu to access to the UC Davis Computing Accounting Services page.
- Click on Add or remove accounts service
- Enter in all your credential information
- Select Add services to your account and then click continue.
- Enter in your CAS LoginID (what you use to log in to campus services), this may or may not be the same as your email address,
- Select IMAD Microsoft Active Directory – this is the service that provides computer login.
- Click Continue and finish out all prompts.